Ner Halayla Chapter - Bat Yam
President: Bracha Nagar, 050-5444019, email@example.com
Vice President: Miri Kalifa
The chapter was established in 2012. There are currently 58 members from the city and its environs.
Members meet at a club in Bat Yam, twice a month and sometimes weekly for interesting lectures on various subjects and workshops, as well as having enjoyable parties before the holidays, and an end of the year a trip for all our volunteers. As well they go to shows and on trips together.
The chapter members are active in several projects to aid the community:
- The coffee and discussion "Café Siach" project for Women at Risk, in cooperation with the Municipal Welfare Department. This also includes taking care of their children while the mothers are at the meeting.
- Branco Weiss Breakfast Club.
- Sadot project with 4 schools to bring parents and children closer.
- Volunteering at the Wolfson Hospital Neonatal Department,
- There are bazaars and once a year there is an evening event and bazaars to fundraise for our projects and for Hadassah Hospital
- Partnerships with other local associations for community projects.
|Miri Kalifa's Healthy Nutrition Food Literacy Workshop|
|On the eve of the fundraiser: Michal Shmueli, national president, Mr. Tzvika Brot, mayor of Bat Yam and Pasiya Tamir, president of the Ner Halalya chapter||Fundraising event hosted by the chapter.
From right: Shimon Parnas and Michal Bida
|Children enjoy the toys donated to them by the members of Hadassah Bat Yam||Hadassah in Kindergarten: collecting toys for a special education kindergarten|
|Hadassah members collect donations made generously at Rami Levy and Dosh supermarkets in Bat Yam by citizens on behalf of IDF soldiers in Operation Guardian of the Walls||
President of the Ner Halayla chapter with a volunteer - Operation Guardian of the Walls.
|Hadassah volunteers - Operation Guardian of the Walls||Meeting and Lecture, Leket Israel|
|Branco Weiss Breakfast Club meets every Sunday at 7:00 am (children at risk)||Chapter meeting|