Shoshana Chapter - Netanya
President: Rakefet Goren
The Shoshana chapter in Netanya was founded 20 years ago. The chapter currently has 55 members.
The social activities are varied:
- Monthly meetings once a month at the Shoshana Center, hosting various lecturers on a selection of interesting topics.
- Parties celebrating the Jewish festivals
- An annual party summarizing the year of activity.
- Recruitment of donors
- Bazaars are held twice a year
- Payment for participation in the monthly meetings
- Raising funds through attending performances organised by Hadassah-Israel
- Evening or morning fundraising events.
- Café v'siach" (The Three C's) - empowerment club for women at risk, who have experienced family violence, in cooperation with the Welfare Department of Netanya Municipality
- Contact Center for Children at Risk - Operating a waiting and hosting unit for children's custodians, in cooperation with the Municipal Welfare Department.
- Adopting bereaved families in cooperation with the Ministry of Defense
- Operation of the cafeteria at Dorot Rehabilitation Center.